Restoring Face Concentrate formulation contains Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (VC-IP). This multi-functional, stabilized oil-soluble Vitamin C penetrates the skin far better than traditional Vitamin C by effectively delivering this essential active ingredient to your skin cells.
Restoring Face Concentrate is formulated with a unique combination of brightening, anti aging, antioxidant and hydrating actives including Vitamin C, Alpha Arbutin, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Hyaluronic Acid and Licorice Extract. These effective actives work in synergy to reduce and help prevent the appearance of visible pigmentation while fighting the damaging effects of free radicals, supporting collagen and elasticity levels and visibly improving skin texture.
This anti-ageing and brightening powerhouse is a must for those wanting to maintain a brighter, healthy, glowing, dewy, youthful and more even complexion.
The old formula was excellent but this NEW formula is even much better. Most especially, our beauties that react to Niacinamide will love this one.
Why? It’s now Niacinamide FREE!
Our NEW labels for this product will reflect our new ingredients list.
● Texture: Lightweight lotion
● Skin issues: Discoloration, mild pigmentation issues, dryness, dullness and uneven skin tone.
● Time of application: Morning and/or evening
● Age: 15+
● Skin type: All skin types including oily and sensitive skin
● Main benefit: Helps brighten the appearance of mild pigmentation issues, brighten dull/tired skin, hydrating, potent antioxidant activity, targets visible skin ageing, pro-collagen, deeply moisturize.
● Free of: fragrance, hydroquinone, parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, mineral oil and artificial colorants.
● Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine is a derivative of phenylalanine, key amino acid of the melanogenesis process. It effectively combat the appearance of hyperpigmentation caused by harmful UV rays to reveal a more even skin tone, brighter and radiant complexion.
● Alpha Arbutin is a safe, potent skin lightening active that suppresses melanin activity in the skin, helping to decrease unwanted pigment that can occur due to sun exposure, pregnancy or the use of certain medication. Alpha Arbutin fades hyperpigmentation, age/dark spots, acne marks, lightens darkened areas, while promoting a more even skin tone, radiant and brighter complexion
● Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate also known as VC-IP is the most stable Vitamin C derivative with improved transdermal absorption. This multi-functional ingredient inhibits tyrosinase and melanogenesis activity to brighten, protects the skin from UV-induced damage, provides potent antioxidant functionality, and supports collagen synthesis. It is a proven precursor of Vitamin C and effectively suppresses UVB-induced skin pigmentation, reduces trans-epidermal water loss, increases skin elasticity, and visibly improves skin texture.
● Glabradin Glabra also known as Licorice Extract affects the skin by suppressing the overproduction of melanin by skin cells. Licorice also protects the skin from harmful UV radiation. In this regard, the active ingredient Glabridin helps to prevent skin damage to the skin due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
● Hyaluronic Acid is an ideal anti aging treatment. It deeply hydrates and fill the wrinkles, promotes moisture retention, suppleness and firmness. It can improve your skin’s moisture content and at the same time strengthen the outer layers of your skin so that it looks and feels softer, smoother and plumper.
How to use:
● Apply on cleansed damp face, neck and décolletage as needed.
● Use in the morning for all-day brightness and in the evening for continued rejuvenation
● Smooth evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed.
● Use a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen if used during the day.
Ingredients: Aqua (Distilled Water), Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Alpha Arbutin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Glabradin Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Allantoin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Squalane, Beta Carotene, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Propaniedol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate & Peg 100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin.
There are no reviews yet.